Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Two quick things to mention- First, finally a loss at the indoor YWCA. Our winter league team was defeated by a bunch of St. Olaf grads. I have not smiled all week... I clearly fault my teammates, besides throwing a scoober away, a huck into traffic, and a hammer that was completely shalacked by Berkslut. I played very well. Oh yeah, I was t-bagged by an old fan of magnUM. [I was having trouble connecting to this link earlier]

We lost 8-6. I still believe I was +1, but I could be wrong there. It has been awhile. I will blame the loss on Tempe. And Truesdale, he cheats.

The other thing I have to mention is the gophers bball game. Besides forgetting to workout this weekend, I watched/listened to the Gophers game against IU. In the starting lineup for u of m was Zach Puchtel, brother of Batman (Scroll down to Max's name and click on a picture). Good times.

Best Zach quote was "Oh and six sucks" Or "I did not transfer from Harvard to sit the bench"

Bye

3 Comments:

Blogger Tarr said...

Your link has an extra http// in it, hence the trouble.

Jimmy used to come to practice wearing his "Michigan sucks" t-shirt.

12:36 PM  
Blogger sometallskinnykid said...

Thanks! The whole internet thing is still new to me.

12:54 PM  
Blogger jimmy said...

Oh I love stories.

Since I don't remember talking to you, this should be exciting.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home