Friday, May 09, 2008

A question.

Hello, I have been distracted from thinking about frisbee. And really, I am not thinking about frisbee that much right now as getting a full time job has been my highest priority.

Well, that may have worked out, but I am inquiring opinions from like-minded individuals (frisbee players) about 2 different areas.

If you have any thoughts, knowledge, experience, about the cities below (not so much ultimate related I have that under control, but more area related, culture, activities, neighborhoods, housing, politics, etc).

Here are the cities/areas I would like to gain knowledge about:

Brevard, NC (~30 miles west of asheville, nc)

Albany, NY

Please share in the comments or you can drop me an e-mail (timmy930 at gmail).

Thanks!

5 Comments:

Blogger cornucopiandad said...

i've driven through albany many times, and it always seems to be gray, and that's about it. i know the frozen four (college hockey) makes a stop in albany, but don't know much else about it.

what's not to love about living in the mountains of NC. great weather, beautiful scenery, and brevard college seems like a cool place. i be it's a better place to race a family than albany.

then again i really don't know anything about either place. i know if i had the opportunity to move to asheville, i probably would.

7:17 PM  
Blogger Handy said...

I was born in Buffalo, have seen a fair bit of Albany in my day for various reasons but haven't been to Asheville.

Go to Asheville.

-Handy

11:52 AM  
Blogger trapper said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:28 AM  
Blogger trapper said...

I would go to asheville. I have only passed through both but have spent some time south of Asheville. Asheville and the surrounding area have everything you could possibly want for things to do. The mountains don't compare to those out west but are still nice. Plus it's in the state of Duke basketball.

Ryan

5:30 AM  
Blogger Nate said...

Tim - You misspelled Missoula.

Although we don't miss you, we sure miss having T around.

Nate

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home