Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Dear blog-

Not much on the frisbee front this weekend, we ended up with the weekend off due to vacations, school, and bruises. Hopeully, we will be "rested" for Chicago. Nothing out for Chicago yet. Condors over Jam (or Jam over Condors) at Labor Day. Dog and sockeye the other semis.

My workout over the weekend. Friday was an ez 22 minutes, but I do not reach my 100/200 goal for pushup/situps. Saturday, I initially meant to do hard, but after mowing the lawn, playing with the neighbors, and doing some pushups, I ran into other stuff. So it turned out to be a day off to watch the Wolverines and play poker. Luckily, the wolverines are a little better then my poker. Oh, it was the first day I got the 100/200! Sunday, I did the old Kermit workout 5-5-5. 5 minutes jog, 5 minutes hard, 5 minutes walk. I did this 3 times (45 minutes total). I got to 36th St. Not sure how far, but the hard parts felt good, except for the 2 inutesof the last one. Monday, I did ~29 minutes at a fairly ez pace. 4+ miles. Felt ok. And I nailed 100/200 on both Sun + Mon. That means I still owe 40 pushups still and 60 situps from last week.

My goal is the next 3 days hard and see what happens this weekend.

As far as non active stuff, watched some football and tennis this weekend. Also watched the movie Happy Endings. I thought it was pretty good, but I like a little different type movies. I recommend on DVD whenever it comes out. Moves slow at times, but it made me laugh.

LT went to PT today due to torticollis. Basically, a neck tilt. Her neck is pretty much better, but it is cool to have a pt say what her difficulties are. I feel like she has her own personal trainer to let her know what she needs to work on. I guess that means if anything screws up later, it is our fault.

Until later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home