Thursday, September 01, 2005

5550 to go...

Paco got most of us to pledge to do 100 push ups/200 sit ups per day starting today until the day before nationals. Suffice it to say, I probably have not done a total of 1000 push ups in my lifetime. Anyway, I'll try anything once.

Yesterday turned out to be an ez work out day. Got home early to go to LT's 4 month appt. Shots are fun. Got home, we were meeting someone at 6:30 to look at pulling some small trees out. Apparently, 7:15 is the new 6:30. Anyway, did not get to practice until 8ish. By then goaltimate had started, vacations, school starting and general soreness were the reason for lite participation (the problem with wed practice no matter how big the team is, to be hit upon later).

Anyway, my goaltimate team won all 3 games. I threw a 2 pointer, that was sweet. I would have had another one but missed a wide open pbo. In Winey's face. Good times. I wonder how good we are compared to professional goaltimate athletes.

Today was harder. I started my push up/sit up today. I completed half my 100/200. I am not good at pushups. Apparently, you need chest muscles. Also did stairs with rg and charlie today. 3 sets of our usual workout. 186 stairs. Every stair (51-52 s), then as fast as you can (32 s), then bunny hops (53-55 s).

Getting psyched for Chicago. And jealous of others who went to Cooler or Cheas. + are going to Labor Day. Maybe next year we will go to one of those big ones. Apparently no one like Chicago anymore. Is sprawl so wrong???

We survived LT's first fever today. Most likely a reaction to the shots. Even though her fever was high, she still was smiling. She just cracks me up. If I have a runny nose, I am usually a pain in the butt. Someone could accidentally clip her finger cutting her finger nails and she will laugh about it and not say a peep (not that it has ever happened).

enjoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home